Chicken Rub 1 oz Davids
Chicken has never tasted better than when seasoned with this blend of herbs and seasonings. It includes rosemary, tarragon, marjoram and garlic and contains no sodium. Make a quick and easy marinade for chicken by adding the rub to lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before roasting. Combine with kosher salt as a seasoning for french fries or flavour breadcrumb coating for oven-fried chicken.
garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, onion, lemon powder (lemon, lemon oil, citric acid), marjoram, parsley, tarragon
- SALT-FREE RUB – Made without sodium, our chicken rub is the perfect way of adding some delicious flavour-filled seasoning to your food in a very heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our chicken rub is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our rub contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR CHICKEN – This Chicken Rub is especially put together to make for a perfect and easy seasoning for your chicken, with ingredients including garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil, tarragon, marjoram and other spices. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is what this rub is made for.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This rub isn’t only amazing on chicken. It’s a very versatile spice that’s delicious on other meats like steak, fish, lamb and ribs. It’s also great on a range of grilled veggies like broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, eggplant and peppers. You can even use it to make a great olive oil and balsamic vinegar based salad dressing! Potatoes and fries are also given an extra kick of delicious with this rub. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our chicken rub is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.