Malt Vinegar Powder - 190 g 24K
Homemade fish and chips just got a whole lot easier. Made from dehydrated malt vinegar this fine beige powder is a convenient way to add the acidic zing of malt vinegar to cooking. \Mixed with salt, the powder is ideal in spice rubs or as a fried chicken seasoning. But either way, you're guaranteed to get a zing that will add major flavour to your meal.
maltodextrin, malt vinegar (from barley), modified food starch
- SEASONING – When mixed with salt, Malt Vinegar Powder is fantastic in spice rubs or as a fried chicken seasoning. Either way you use it, you're guaranteed to get a zing that will add major flavour to your meal. Malt vinegar powder is a convenient way to add flavouring to soups, stews, chillies and beans.
- USAGE IDEAS – Add a tangy, vinegar flavour to many snacks and dishes. Add to your vegetables, salad dressings, chicken wings, pork, fish, popcorn and more! Use as a dry rub, glaze or seasoning. Great in applications where you don’t want to add more liquid but need that little something extra only malt vinegar can bring.
- FISH AND CHIPS – Homemade fish and chips just got a whole lot better. Made from dehydrated malt vinegar, this fine beige powder is a convenient way to add the acidic zing of malt vinegar to cooking. Simply deep fry some halibut and give it a sprinkle when serving.
- POTATO CHIPS – Once you get your hands on our malt vinegar powder, you won’t feel the need to purchase potato chips again. Fry up potato chips then toss with sea salt and our delicious malt vinegar powder. The perfect snack made within minutes!
- CONVENIENT USE – An excellent substitute for your traditional liquid malt vinegar. Malt vinegar powder is convenient, easy to store and travel with. No preparation required, if you're looking to turn it into a liquid, simply mix 1 part malt vinegar powder with 1.5 parts water.