Aztec Chocolate Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices. This is a superb dark chocolate bitters with a hint of vanilla. Aztec Chocolate Bitters is used by craft-cocktail mixers in classic whisky drinks such as an Old Fashioned or a Manhattan, and can be added to liqueurs such as Cassis or Framboise, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet.
water, glycerine, natural and artificial flavours, caramel colour and tartaric acid.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- A superb dark chocolate bitters with hints of vanilla, heat and spice
- Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices
- Perfect for dark spirits, especially rums and tequilas
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA