Cardamom Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Cardamom Bitters will add a potent kick to your mix! Made from a mixture of botanicals and spices steeped in spirits, Cardamom Bitters has a pronounced root beer, citrus and cardamom flavour. It is used by cocktail connoisseurs and cutting-edge bartenders to enhance the flavour of any spirit and is excellent in brandy with lemon peel or in a Martinez, gin and vermouth with maraschino cherry.
water, glycerine, natural extracts, natural and artificial flavours.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Fee Brothers take on 1820's Boker's Bitters - a favourite of Jerry Thomas, the original mixologist
- Cardamom Bitters has a pronounced root beer, citrus and cardamom flavour with spice and mint notes
- Used by bartenders to enhance the flavour of any spirit and when creating pre-Prohibition cocktails
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA