Gin Barrel Aged Orange Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Bottled once a year, only in the spring, it is sold as a limited edition bitters. Fee Brothers Orange Bitters aged in oak barrels once used to age Old Tom Gin to produce a mellow cooked orange aroma with delicate caramel notes and some warm spice including juniper. Barrel-Aged Orange Bitters is used by craft-cocktail mixers to elevate classic drinks such as an Old Fashioned and a Manhattan, and can be added to Champagne Cocktails or a Hot Toddy.
Water, glycerin, oil of bitter orange terpeneless, gentian and other natural flavors.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Bottled once a year, this limited edition Orange Bitters is aged in Old Tom Gin-soaked oak barrels
- A mellow cooked orange aroma with delicate caramel notes and some warm spice including juniper
- Elevates cocktails to a whole new level. Use in an Old Fashioned, martinis or citrusy rum cocktails
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA