Molasses Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
These are one of the most popular bitters in bars around the globe! Blackstrap is the darkest molasses left once all of the sugar has been extracted from the sugar cane. These bitters are a combination of robust molasses flavour, nutmeg and coffee to create a historical Caribbean taste. They are sweet, spicy and dry, almost similar to espresso bitters. Great for aged rums, bourbons and ryes.
water, glycerin, natural flavours, natural extracts, citric acid.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- A combination of robust molasses flavour with nutmeg and coffee for a historical Caribbean taste
- Made with blackstrap, the darkest molasses left once all sugar has been extracted from sugar cane
- They are sweet, spicy and dry. Great for aged rums, bourbons, ryes and Caribbean themed cocktails
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA