Plum Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Actual plums in this complex taste mix of sweet-tart cherry candies and succulent plums in Fee Brothers Plum Bitters! Some say it resembles British Plum Pudding in flavour. However one describes it, its stone fruit lushness is dynamic in hot toddies made with cherry or apricot liqueur, ginger-infused cocktails and ideal for non-alcoholic tipples. Mix a few drops into a peach or nectarine shrub.
water, glycerine, natural plum flavour, natural and artificial spice flavours, natural spice extract.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- A fruity blend of plum and spices, reminiscent of the flavour of British plum pudding
- A complex taste mix of sweet-tart cherry candies and succulent plums
- Add a few dashes to recipes to create new depths of flavor. Ideal for non-alcoholic tipples
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA