Green Food Colouring 100 g Choctura
Create a spectacular presentation with a palette of edible colour. Green Food Colouring is made to impart colour to food and drink. The intensity depends on how much is added—a little will make a soft green tea shade, and a lot will make a watermelon green. Ready to use for icing cookies or tinting lager beer green on Saint Patrick's Day. Use to tint gum paste decorations for wedding cakes, create decorative sugar, tint French macarons, make colourful cake layers, or in mint and chocolate chip ice cream.
Salt, FD&C Yellow #5, Blue #1 Food Colour (contains Tartazine).
- PREMIUM QUALITY DYE – We offer high quality dyes that look both intense yet natural. Give your cakes, pastries and drinks that perfect green color that will give you an unquestionably St Patrick’s color!
- MADE IN CANADA – Our food color is proudly made in Canada, right at home where we can monitor our production process and ensure that it maintains a high standard of quality.
- HIGH VERSATILITY – The range of green this coloring provides makes it highly versatile and allows for increased creative freedom. It’s all about how much coloring you add. Low amounts make a soft green tea shade, high amounts yield a watermelon green.
- GREAT FOR ST PATRICK’S – Get festive on St Patrick’s day! You can even go the extra mile and add a green tinge to your lager and cocktails. Going all out on St Patrick’s is the only way to go!
- IDEAS FOR USE – Use our food coloring for a variety of purposes, whether it be to dye Easter eggs, tint gum paste or macaroons, make colorful cake layers, make mint chocolate-chip ice-cream, or add a green tinge to your cocktails.