Red Food Colouring 100 g Choctura
Create a spectacular presentation with a palette of edible colour. Red Food Colouring is made to impart colour to food and drink. The intensity depends on how much is added—a little will make a light rose shade, and a lot will make an intense cherry red. Ready to use for icing valentines cookies or to tint gum paste decorations for wedding cakes. Use it to create decorative sugar, tint French macarons, make red velvet cake, or intensify the colour of berry toppings for cheesecake.
Salt, FD&C Red #2 Food Colour (contains Amaranth).
- PREMIUM QUALITY DYE – We offer high quality dyes that look both intense yet natural. Give your cakes and pastries that perfect red color that will go unmatched.
- MADE IN CANADA – Our food color is proudly made in Canada, right at home where we can monitor our production process and ensure that it maintains a high standard of quality.
- HIGH VERSATILITY – The range of red this coloring provides makes it highly versatile and allows for increased creative freedom. It’s all about how much coloring you add. Low amounts make a light rose shade, high amounts yield an intense cherry red.
- A GREAT HOLIDAY COLOR – Red is the color of love, which makes this coloring great for Valentine’s season. Mix it with some green coloring and it’s also perfect to add some festivity to your baking during the Christmas holidays.
- IDEAS FOR USE – Use our food coloring for a variety of purposes, whether it be to dye Easter eggs, tint gum paste or macaroons, give your red-velvet cake or berry topping that extra kick of red, or add a red tinge to your cocktails.