Gold Leaves 23K Decorative (3x3") 25 pc Royal Command
Who doesn't want gold? For centuries, gold has been used as a garnish to add beauty and richness to culinary creations. 23K Gold Leaf is used as a decoration for pastries and chocolates. 23K Gold Leaf can be used on the surface of chocolates and can be added to a flavoured gelatin such as champagne to add gold sparkle and glitter. Gold Leaf can be wrapped around onigiri sushi for a novel and luxurious presentation. It can also be used to cover whole fruits and vegetables used as decoration on the dining table.
24K edible gold leaf
- A FAMILIAR SHIMMER – You’ve probably seen edible gold leaf before. A glimmer of gold on a piece of chocolate cake, a stunning metallic hint on a truffle, or flakes inside champagne. Gold leafs are even used by some sushi chefs to give their sushi a boost in appearance.
- WHAT IS IT? – Edible Gold leaf is made by processing gold until it is extremely thin like paper. It is a gold product that can be used to decorate food. It is often used in candy making to cover chocolates or truffles.
- SAFE TO EAT – Gold is considered biologically inert, which means it passes through the body without being absorbed. Our gold leaves are made with 24 carat gold which is a very high purity amount. So there is nothing to worry about when eating our product.
- USAGE IDEAS – Edible gold can be used as a garnish for desserts, cocktails, and entrees. It is used mainly in the pastry world to give baked goods a more glamorous, and high class look.
- ELEVATE YOUR DESSERTS – There is nothing as striking as the glitz and extravagance of real gold on your kitchen creations, and the best part is how affordable this product is! This is real edible gold decoration at an extremely reasonable price.