Popping Candy (Unflavoured) 1 kg Royal Command
Popping candy creates a popping or fizzing sensation and a subtle audible pop when it melts in the mouth. It's a flavourless carbonated candy that contains pressurized bubbles. Top chefs like Heston Blumenthal have incorporated popping candy into cakes and desserts for the surprise effect. Use only in a low moisture environment to avoid the popping candy from dissolving. Can be used to crown the rim of a cocktail glass when dipped in honey or agave to make the candy stick to the rim and not dissolve.
sugar, milk, corn syrup solids, processed with carbon dioxide for popping effect.
- MORE THAN TASTE - There’s so much potential with popping candy. With its fizzing properties, you can play with texture and sensation within the mouth to create dishes that go beyond taste, there’s no limit to what you can create.
- NOT JUST FOOD - Many people use popping candy to add something new to their drinks. By adding this wonderful ingredient to the rim of your glass, each sip will bring a fizzing sensation, without using carbonated drinks. It’s perfect for a cocktail night with friends.
- USED BY THE BEST - Chefs at the world's most creative and innovative restaurants have used popping candy to give their customers an unparalleled experience. With this product, you too can recreate those magical dishes, form your own home or business.
- A CROWD PLEASER - Watch faces light up around your table as they realise the unique experience of popping candy. As it’s usually hidden within dishes, it often comes as a surprise, but it’s always appreciated.
- USE IN ANYTHING - Given that it’s unflavoured, you will be able to add it to any dish, without ruining its taste. This opens the door to a myriad of culinary opportunities.