Basil Rubbed 1 kg Royal Command
A rich and classic herb, Basil has a combination of cloves, peppery, and anise flavour. The leaves are dried with aromatics are retained, perfect for soups, stews, and pasta sauces, such as everyone's all-time favorite, pesto. The herb is also high in vitamin K, A, iron, calcium and magnesium. Add it to a sauce or marinade for vegetables, fish, or your meat of choice.
- BOLD FLAVOURS - Notice hints of anise, pepper and clove when you mix this rubbed basil into your dishes. Even after it is dried and processed, you can still enjoy its bold flavours.
- USAGE IDEAS - It is used in numerous dishes, including stews, soups, tomato-based sauces and traditional pesto sauces. Use it for Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Italian, Spanish, Greek and even Mexican dishes. Put it into a sauce or marinade for fish, vegetables, pork or whatever your favourite meat is.
- VERSATILE - The amazing feature of basil is that it can be placed in so many dishes and it shines when it is added to anything with tomatoes. They work very well together.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS INCLUDED - The basil herb has been proven to be high in vitamin A, K, iron, magnesium and calcium. Add it to your dishes for the bonus health benefits!
- GLOBAL HERB - Basil is very popular in Italian cuisine, yet it is also used in many other cuisines across the world, including Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian, as well as other destinations in the Mediterranean and Mexico.