Maitake Mushroom Whole 30 g Dinavedic
SKU: 050446 | Dinavedic
Maitake mushrooms is high in antioxidants and cancer fighting, immune building nutrients. Use for teas or reconstituted and use in whole pastas, soups and sauces.
For more inquiries please call us at (877) 828-5577
More than 50 Years of Specialty Food Sourcing Experience
Serving Size (g/mL)
Serving Size Consumer Friendly 1 tsp (5g)
Amount % Daily Value*
Fat Total 0g
Fat Total Daily Percentage 0%
Cholesterol Daily Value Percent 0%
Sodium Daily Percentage 0%
Carbohydrate Daily Value Percent 0%
Dietary Fibre 0g
Dietary Fibre Daily Value Percent 0%
- WHOLE DRIED MUSHROOMS – Maitake mushrooms are an extremely versatile and flavourful mushroom that can be sauteed, roasted, pickled and more! They offer a wide range of health benefits and are a quick and simple ingredient to add to many recipes.
- FLAVOUR – Maitake mushrooms range in size, are smooth and soft, and have wavy edges. They have a woodsy, and earthy flavour with a slight spicy taste. When prepared properly, they exhibit a texture and flavour very similar to chicken.
- ROASTED MUSHROOM – Roast you Maitake mushrooms for a delicious flavour packed treat. Once roasted you can make an excellent polenta, pasta, add to mashed potatoes or burgers. The possibilities are endless.
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE – Maitake mushrooms are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making for an excellent addition to your healthy diet. They are historically used in traditional medicines because of their high nutritional content, and often ground up to add to health tonics and superfood smoothies.
- MORE USAGE IDEAS – Maitake mushrooms can be used as is and tossed into leafy green salads or sprinkled over hearty soups. When cooked, they make a delicious addition to pasta, pizza, stews, soups, and our favourite, stir-frys. Maitake mushrooms pair well with eggs, beef, bacon, anchovies, vinegar and more!