Black Garlic Bulb Aged 420 g YOSHI
Black Garlic is soft and chewy, jet black in colour, with the caramelized sweetness and tang of tamarind or balsamic with a subtle garlic flavour. It has been roasted at very low temperatures over a period of 23 days. Rich in antioxidants, it adds umami depth to dishes and is considered a new "staple" in modern cuisine. It is delicious in a compound butter under the skin of roast chicken, in aoilo or to give a unique richness to beef stew. Confidently add it to chocolate brownies and play guess the secret ingredient with guests.
- 450 grams of whole black garlic bulbs (unpeeled)
- Carefully aged at very low temperatures in a humidity controlled environment for 23 days
- Soft and chewy, jet black in colour, with the caramelized sweetness and tang of aged balsamic
- A go-to in professional kitchens for its sweet, subtle garlic flavour and umami depth
- Black garlic will add a unique dynamic to even the simplest of dishes!