Black Garlic Peeled Solo Bulb 30 g YOSHI
Fermented and kept at a low temperature for almost three weeks, these peeled garlic bulbs are ink black with a soft and chewy texture. Black garlic is a go-to in professional kitchens for its sweet and subtle garlic flavour and its umami depth. Perfect when mixed into an aioli or a vinaigrette, it's also delicious sautéed with onions to make a sauce for chicken or steak. There's no doubt that black garlic will add a unique dynamic to even the simplest of dishes!
- 1 x 30 g tub (1 oz) of Solo (Single Clove) Garlic Bulbs
- Carefully aged at very low temperatures in a humidity controlled environment for 23 days
- Soft and chewy, jet black in colour, with the caramelized sweetness and tang of aged balsamic
- A go-to in professional kitchens for its sweet, subtle garlic flavour and umami depth
- Black garlic will add a unique dynamic to even the simplest of dishes!