Cascabel Chillies Whole 70 g 24K
They may be referred to as 'light', but there's no mistaking that these Cascabel Chillies pack a ton of flavour. With shades of green and red, which turn much darker once dried, these chillies are perfect for adding rich smokey flavour and mild heat to your dish. Use them as a dynamic addition to stews, soups, sauce and salsa!
dried cascabel chillies.
- WHOLE CASCABEL CHILLIES – They may be referred to as 'light', but there's no mistaking that these Cascabel Chillies pack a ton of flavour. With shades of green and red, which turn much darker once dried, these chillies are perfect for adding rich smoky flavour and mild heat to your dish.
- MILDLY HOT CHILI PEPPER – Cascabel peppers range between 1000 and 3000 scoville heat units, making the hottest of cascabel chillies roughly equal in heat to a jalapeno. Perfect when preparing dishes you want to have just a little heat.
- FLAVOUR PROFILE – Cascabel chillies are dried peppers with a slightly smoky flavour with notes of nuttiness. They have a peppery heat which makes them useful for flavouring your favorite meats, like pork, or add to sauces for adding some kick to any dish.
- REHYDRATE – Place your Cascabel peppers in warm water for at least an hour to rehydrate. Once rehydrated, they’re simple to dice, ground or turn into a paste. Perfect for sauces or fitting into all of your recipes and dishes, like casseroles, enchiladas, fajitas, tacos and more.
- MORE USAGE IDEAS – The earthy, nutty flavour of these cascabel chillies pairs perfectly with rustic meals. Most commonly used in soups, salsas and marinades, they can also be ground into pepper flakes or powder for use as a finishing spice or condiment.