Chillies Crushed 330 g Royal Command
A mix of ancho, bell and cayenne, these crushed chillies are sure to bring the heat. A vibrant red hue, they're the perfect way to add a kick to savory dishes. Add this powder on your favorites, from meat and poultry rubs to stews, soups and sauces. These crushed chillies will liven up any dish!
- EXTRA HOT BLEND – Red hot and crushed, these small red flakes of dried chilies come from ancho, bell and cayenne peppers that contain a high proportion of seeds -- meaning they are hot! A little crushed chili goes a long way to deliver piquant spice.
- QUICK & EASY WAY TO TURN UP THE HEAT – Simply sprinkle red chili pepper flakes over your dish before serving to experience an aromatic, sharp, and spicy flavour for a tasteful experience.
- 100% PURE GROUND CHILIES – This premium blend of crushed chillies is just that, crushed chilies! The perfect blend of three chili powerhouses coming together to add a sharp and hor flavour to your dishes.
- USAGE IDEAS – Ground Chili Flakes are a standard seasoning in Italian-style family restaurants and in many pizzerias and are used to flavour oil-based sauces, along with garlic and anchovies, for pasta or vegetables such as broccoli rabe.
- OTHER IDEAS – Crushed Chilies can be used to make hot Italian sausage and in pickling liquid for vegetables. Use to season meats, seafood, deviled eggs, stews, sauces, gravies, and of course curries.