Guajillo Chiles Whole 1 lbs Royal Command
One of the most popular chiles in Mexico, the Guajillo is versatile with it's mild heat and rich flavour. A little goes a long way and it adds heat and flavour to dishes very easily. With its fruity undertones, it's one of three chiles used when making traditional mole sauces. The heat reaches about a 2-4 on a scale from 1-10, making it great for homemade chili, sauces, soups and salsa.
- MILD HEAT – Spice up your meals with a fiery kick. While many don’t like spice to overpower their meals, these chiles keep things to a mild heat, ensuring extra taste without overwhelming your mouth.
- NATURAL FRUITY FLAVOUR – Guajillo chiles bring a rich flavour to your cooking. Along with their spice they bring a sweeter, fruity undertone. This makes it an ideal ingredient for condiments that brighten up your meal, such as sauces or salsa!
- RICH SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS – Chiles are an incredible source of antioxidants, and these are no different. These are nutrients that protect your cells against free radicals and are linked to better heart health, along with many other benefits. A good intake of antioxidants is essential to a healthy diet, and they’ve never tasted so good.
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY – Guajillo Chiles are the perfect ingredient to give your cooking some flair. Their unique, popular taste will give your cooking that kick you’ve been looking for.
- CREATE THE BODY YOU WANT – Many studies have shown that chillies increase fat burning, meaning you can fill up on your favourite spicy dish, without worrying about your shape - they’re the perfect ingredient!