Black Peppercorn Tellicherry Whole 454 g 24K
Considered the finest pepper in the world, Tellicherry Peppercorns are black pepper that has been left to ripen on the vine longer than regular black pepper so as to develop its deep, rich, earthy flavour and aroma with slight fruity notes and a mild, quickly dissipating heat. Tellicherry Pepper can be used to season all food as a substitute for generic black pepper. There is no better pepper for grinding fresh!
- 1 x 454 g bag (1 lb) of whole Tellicherry black peppercorns
- Hand-picked, sun-dried whole black pepper from an area renowned for the world's finest pepper!
- Tellicherry peppercorns are larger than regular peppercorns and have a deeper, richer flavour
- These very aromatic peppercorns have a full, robust flavour described as almost fruity
- Excellent cracked on fresh oysters, or to crust a steak. In a grinder, use to finish any dish