Smoked Bittersweet Paprika delaVera - 70 g La Chinata
Bittersweet Smoked Paprika is the most popular variety of pimentón in Spain. Made from Jaranda and Jariza chilies from the La Vera region of Spain that are smoked over oak while drying. Once dry, they are ground into a gorgeous reddish-orange powder that has a mildly spicy deep smoke flavour. Spanish butchers prepare traditional Chorizo sausage with it. It is excellent on shrimp or scallops sautéed in garlic and delicious fragrant addition to chili, braised beef for tacos or in a dry rub for ribs. Great in Spanish rice and Arroz con Pollo.
naturally smoked bittersweet paprika.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We know that many food products are full of man-made flavour, enhancing flavour but damaging your body. This Bittersweet Paprika is made from all natural ingredients, so you can trust what you’re putting into your body.
- BITTER SWEET FLAVOUR – The best ingredients combine different flavours to create something completely new! This bitter sweet paprika has been smoked to create a beautiful, aromatic spice that you can use to create something new, or follow the classic recipes that have been used for years!
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE – From Chorizo sausages to sauces and dips, paprika is one of the most widely used ingredients in the mediterranean. It can improve almost any recipe, so you can be as creative as you like!
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS – Any ingredients that are made from chiles are high in antioxidants, protecting your cells from free-radicals. This has been shown to be instrumental in improving heart health and even preventing some cancers!
- THE PERFECT MEDITERRANEAN INGREDIENT – Bittersweet paprika is one of the most popular varieties in Spain, cherished for its rich, smoky flavour and deep aromas. This makes it the perfect ingredient for a mediterannean themed night with friends, or spicing up your regular recipes.