B'Lure Flower Extract 100 ml Wild Hibiscus
Fed up with boring your guests with basic cocktails? Colour me blue, then purple then pink as acidity such as lemon juice is added. b'Lure extract is made from butterfly pea flowers and has a bright blue colour, a mild floral flavour and natural sweetness. b'Lure extract is 100% natural and is used like bitters to prepare gorgeous artful cocktails. It adds a delicate floral sweetness and gorgeous colour when used in sparkling wine, water, and fruit juice or in cocktails like a mojito. It can also be used to flavour and colour macarons.
cane sugar, butterfly pea flower (clitoria ternatea)water.
- 1 x 100 ml bottle (3.4 fl oz)
- Handmade in small batches using 100% natural Butterfly Pea flower extract. Contains 0% alcohol
- Magical colour change from blue to purple with a squeeze of citrus. More acidity = more purple
- Adds a natural, completely edible, bright blue colour with a mild flavour and slight sweetness
- Use for cocktails, molecular mixology, foams, shots, plate paint, frosting, icing, cakes, desserts