Fig Halves Cocktail Garnish 85 g Fruiron
Garnish grandly and mindfully with statement making dehydrated fig halves. Dehydrating perfectly ripened, fresh, figs concentrates the fruit’s complex, sweet taste and fruity aroma while making them shelf stable. Reduce waste, reduce cost, and reduce workload. Moistening releases the fruit’s full potential so add their unexpected hue and appealing chewy texture to a Mediterranean Mule and Figgy Champagne Cocktail. Roast with duck and rosemary, puree with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a coulis, and chop into a spinach salad.
- A COCKTAIL GARNISH – Add character & style to your next cocktails by including our freeze dried fig halves. Dehydrated fruits bring a new dimension to cocktails. Your guests will be impressed by the unique & beautiful ingredient, and often you’ll find them snacking on the crunchy fruit at the end of their drink!
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our freeze dried cocktail garnishes, as well as cordial syrups - some recipes even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!
- THE BLACK HEART COCKTAIL – Once you’ve had a black heart cocktail finished with a freeze dried fig you won’t want one made any other way! Fill a shaker with ice cubes, add 1 part Black Vodka (or regular vodka if you want a clear drink), 1 part Fig Vodka, 3 parts Crème de Cassis, and a dash of Dry Vermouth. Shake and strain into a cold martini glass. Garnish with a freeze dried fig half & enjoy!
- LIGHT AND CRISPY – Our advanced freeze drying process removes all water from the fresh fruit, leaving behind all minerals and the true essence of the fruit, with a light and crispy texture. Our freeze dried figs are the most pure form of the fruit, always fresh, a beautiful cocktail garnish, as well as a snack.
- GET CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN – Looking to add some flavor and nutrients to a meal? Simply put a few freeze dried figs into a food processor and process them until they are in a powder form. Sprinkle the powder on your cereal or dessert, add to baked goods, sauces, or dressings.