Green Pea Whole Freeze Dried 60 g Fresh-As
Freeze-drying captures the early summer pleasure of fresh shelled peas from the garden in these sweet, bright green peas with a delightfully crunchy texture. Once opened, this product needs care in storage and handling to maintain its shelf life. Excellent as a snack as is or combined with tamari almonds. Adds beautiful colour, flavour and texture to salads such as a Beet and Goat Cheese Salad or an Asian inspired salad such as Thai Beef. A wonderful garnish for fresh pan fried fish.
Green pea. Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- DELICIOUS SWEET TASTE — The freeze-drying process has ensured these peas have retained their lovely sweet flavour, bright green colour and nutritional content. They have a delightfully crunchy texture and can be eaten as they are or rehydrated and used like fresh peas.
- NO EXTRAS ADDED — The process of being freeze-dried removes the moisture from the peas and nothing else is added in. This means there are no artificial preservatives, colourings or flavourings.
- A QUICK SNACK — These crunchy peas are delicious eaten just as they are from the bag. Alternatively, mix them with tamari almonds or sesame sticks for added flavour and bite.
- CONVENIENT FOR COOKING — With a long shelf life, these peas are handy to keep in the cupboard instead of buying fresh peas. Use them in all kinds of recipes, such as mushy peas, pea soup, in a pasta or rice dish or as part of a crust on meat or fish. They provide a great texture for salads and chowders too.
- VERY NUTRITIONAL — Peas are known for their good nutritional value. They are high in vitamin C, iron, fibre, potassium, calcium, magnesium and B vitamins. They help you manage your cholesterol levels for a healthy heart, aid your digestion and help you manage your blood sugar levels.