Lime Rounds Cocktail Garnish 100 g Fruiron
Garnish grandly and mindfully with statement making dehydrated lime rounds. Dehydrating perfectly ripened, fresh, limes concentrates the fruit’s tangy taste and fragrant aroma while making them shelf stable. Reduce waste, reduce cost, and reduce workload. Moistening releases the fruit’s full essence so add their unexpected look and appealing chewy texture to a traditional Gimlet and classic Gin and Tonic, or finish off a Green Tea Mo-tea-to or Lime Rickey zestfully. Top off key lime bars, skewer with grilled shrimp, and serve alongside cilantro rice and guacamole.
- A COCKTAIL GARNISH – Add character & style to your next cocktails by including our freeze dried Lime Rounds. Dehydrated fruits bring a new dimension to cocktails. Your guests will be impressed by the unique & beautiful ingredient, and often you’ll find them snacking on the crunchy fruit at the end of their drink! Add a pop of color, nice citrus aroma, and flavor!
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our freeze dried cocktail garnishes, as well as cordial syrups - some recipes even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!
- THE LIME DROP – Wet the rim of a martini glass with water then dip into a shallow plate with sugar to coat the rim, set aside to dry. In a cocktail shaker combine 3 parts vodka, 1 part triple sec, 1.5 parts freshly squeezed lime juice, 2.5 parts superfine sugar, and ice. Shake and pour into martini glass and garnish with a lovely freeze dried lime round.
- LIGHT AND CRISPY – Our advanced freeze drying process removes all water from the fresh fruit, leaving behind all minerals and the true essence of the fruit, with a light and crispy texture. Our freeze dried lemon rounds are the most natural form of the fruit, always fresh, a beautiful cocktail garnish, as well as a healthy snack.
- OTHER USES – Aside from being a beautiful cocktail garnish, such as lemon and lime sodas, margaritas, mojitos, and anything containing a sour mix, you can use dehydrated lime rounds as quick snacks and travel food, to freshen up your water, on top of desserts or ice cream, or grind into a powder for flavouring baked goods!
How many pieces in the bag? Approximately 50 pieces.