Orange Rounds Cocktail Garnish 100 g Fruiron
Garnish grandly and mindfully with statement making dehydrated orange rounds. Dehydrating perfectly ripened, fresh, oranges concentrates the fruit’s delicious flavour and aroma while making them shelf stable. Reduce waste, reduce cost, and reduce workload. Moistening releases the fruit’s full essence so add their unexpected look and appealing chewy texture to a Rusty Nutcracker or Tequila Sunrise. Finish off a citrusy Sangria or traditional Screwdriver. Roast them with sweet potatoes and pork tenderloin or cut them into small pieces and add to a cranberry orange walnut bread or orange scones.
- A COCKTAIL GARNISH – Add character & style to your next cocktails by including our freeze dried Orange Rounds. Dehydrated fruits bring a new dimension to cocktails. Your guests will be impressed by the unique & beautiful ingredient, and often you’ll find them snacking on the crunchy fruit at the end of their drink! Add a pop of color, nice citrus aroma, and flavor!
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our freeze dried cocktail garnishes, as well as cordial syrups - some recipes even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!
- ORANGE MULE COCKTAIL – In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, orange juice, and lime juice. Stir together and pour into 2 iced glasses. Top with the ginger beer and garnish with orange slices and mint.
- LIGHT AND CRISPY – Our advanced freeze drying process removes all water from the fresh fruit, leaving behind all minerals and the true essence of the fruit, with a light and crispy texture. Our freeze dried orange rounds are the most pure form of the fruit, always fresh, a beautiful cocktail garnish, as well as a snack.
- OTHER USES – Aside from being a beautiful cocktail garnish, you can use dehydrated orange rounds as quick snacks and travel food, to make an orange tee, or to grind into powder to use for flavouring soups, stews & baked goods!
How many pieces in the bag? Approximately 40 pieces.