Flavour Pearls Cranberry - 200 g Christine Tennier
Create spectacular presentations with this translucent, jewel-like caviar. Cranberry Pearls are small ruby-red spheres filled with tart and juicy fresh cranberry juice. It's a flavour sensation when they burst in the mouth. The gelatin sphere is made from algae and is suitable for vegetarians. A beautiful garnish for goat cheese canapes or on liver mousse and terrine. Perfectly paired with game meat like venison and elk or scattered around the holiday turkey. Use as a garnish on trifle, parfaits, or panna cotta.
Raspberry puree 70% (sugar, concentrated puree of raspberry, water, coloring agent: anthocyanin, natural flavor, acidifying agent: citric acid, thickener: pectin, preservative: potassium sorbate), water, gelling agents: sodium alginate, calcium chloride, thickener: cellulose gum, acidifying agent: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate.
- UNIQUE ‘CAVIAR’ FROM FRANCE – They may look like caviar, but these passion fruit flavour pearls are FAR from fishy! Cranberry Pearls are small ruby-red spheres filled with tart and juicy fresh cranberry juice. It's a flavour sensation when they burst in the mouth. Cranberry pearls are the ingredient you didn’t know you needed!
- ONE OF A KIND DECORATION – Flavour Pearls not only make for a delicious burst of flavour, but a spectacular decoration. Often used as a finishing garnish, the unique presentation of these pearls on top of any dish is simply eye catching and always picture-worthy! Simply sprinkle them over vanilla ice cream and strawberries for a beautifully elegant dessert.
- FLAVOUR PACKED – Cranberry Pearls are intensely flavour packed and delightful to both culinary experts and every day consumers. They work as a delicious garnish, just dollop a spoonful of these pearls into your favorite cocktails, desserts, appetizers, or entrees for an exciting new way to add fresh cranberry flavor.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – Enjoy world renowned Christine Le Tennier flavour pearls from the comfort of your own home when you’re ready. These ‘caviar’ spheres add originality and fun to your dishes or cocktails. Convenient, easy to use, and shelf stable. Store in the refrigerator after opening for up to two weeks. Each jar contains 40-50 servings.
- USAGE IDEAS – Bursting with big flavour these pearls bring the surprise and delight of molecular gastronomy to the culinary creations of professionals and amateurs alike. A beautiful garnish for goat cheese canapes or on liver mousse and terrine. Perfectly paired with game meat like venison and elk or scattered around the holiday turkey. Use as a garnish on trifle, parfaits, or panna cotta. They are so versatile and can be used on the fly to jazz up your dish.