Flavour Pearls Grapefruit 200 g Christine Tennier
Can you imagine biting into these lovely rosy pink coloured Pink Grapefruit Pearls? Be prepared for an amazing burst of sun warmed citrus flavour of ripe juicy pink grapefruit! They are so versatile and make anything they are added to that much more spectacular. Delicious in a salad of Arugula, Avocado and shaved Fennel or in a Beet and Goat Cheese Salad. Added to ice tea for a colourful and flavourful experience. Used as a garnish for pan-fried salmon or arctic char. Wonderful strewn over citrus sorbet and citrus tart.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
Syrup of Pink Grapefruit 63%, (Sugar, Water, concentrated juice of pink grapefruit, natural pink grapefruit flavor (fruit juice 3%), emulsifiers: gum of acacia, gum ester, colouring: anthocyanin), water, thickener: carboxymethylcellulose: gelling agents: sodium alginate, calcium chloride, preservative: potassium sorbate.
- UNIQUE ‘CAVIAR’ FROM FRANCE – They may look like caviar, but these pink grapefruit flavour pearls are FAR from fishy! These tiny pearls are carefully created by encapsulating the sun warmed citrus flavour of pink grapefruit within an alginate barrier that bursts in your mouth. Grapefruit Pearls are the ingredient you didn’t know you needed!
- ONE OF A KIND DECORATION – Flavour Pearls not only make for a delicious burst of flavour, but a spectacular decoration. Often used as a finishing garnish, the unique presentation of these pearls on top of any dish is simply eye catching and always picture-worthy! Simply sprinkle them over vanilla ice cream and strawberries for a beautifully elegant dessert.
- FLAVOUR PACKED – Pink Grapefruit Pearls are intensely flavour packed and delightful to both culinary experts and every day consumers. They work as a delicious garnish, just dollop a spoonful of these pearls into your favorite cocktails, desserts, appetizers, or entrees for an exciting new way to add bright grapefruit flavor.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – Enjoy world renowned Christine Le Tennier flavour pearls from the comfort of your own home when you’re ready. These ‘caviar’ spheres add originality and fun to your dishes or cocktails. Convenient, easy to use, and shelf stable. Store in the refrigerator after opening for up to two weeks. Each jar contains 40-50 servings.
- USAGE IDEAS – Delicious in a salad of Arugula, Avocado and shaved Fennel or in a Beet and Goat Cheese Salad. Added to ice tea for a colourful and flavourful experience. Used as a garnish for pan-fried salmon or arctic char. Wonderful strewn over citrus sorbet and citrus tart. They are so versatile and can be used on the fly to jazz up your dish.