Flavour Pearls Ponzu 200 g Christine Tennier
The French certainly know how to make flavourful pearls. Christine Le Tennier Ponzu Flavor Pearls consists of an alginate-based soft shell, encapsulating the citrus vinaigrette, which is a classic Japanese condiment. The taste is a combination of sudachi, yuzu, vinegar and soy sauce, the perfect match of a tangy and savoury palate. Easily decorate and enhance salads, cocktails, desserts and any other dish that could use a little tang!
Ponzu sauce (soy sauce (soy, wheat (gluten), salt), cane sugar, beer vinegar (rice, malted rice), yuzu juice, bonito extract, yeast extract, lemon juice, flavoring enhancers: glutamic acid, glycine, inosinicacid, water, thickener: cellulose gum, gelling agents: calcium chloride and sodium alginate.
- UNIQUE ‘CAVIAR’ FROM FRANCE – They may look like caviar, but these ponzu flavour pearls are FAR from fishy! Ponzu pearls are small dark spheres filled with ponzu sauce. It's a flavour sensation when they burst in the mouth. Ponzu pearls are the ingredient you didn’t know you needed to elevate your asian cooking!
- ONE OF A KIND DECORATION – Flavour Pearls not only make for a delicious burst of flavour, but a spectacular decoration. Often used as a finishing garnish, the unique presentation of these pearls on top of any dish is simply eye catching and always picture-worthy!
- FLAVOUR PACKED – Ponzu pearls are intensely flavour packed and delightful to both culinary experts and every day consumers. They work as a delicious garnish, just dollop a spoonful of these pearls into your favorite stir fry, appetizer, salad, or entree for an exciting new way to add ponzu flavor.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – Enjoy world renowned Christine Le Tennier flavour pearls from the comfort of your own home when you’re ready. These ‘caviar’ spheres add originality and fun to your dishes or cocktails. Convenient, easy to use, and shelf stable. Store in the refrigerator after opening for up to two weeks. Each jar contains 40-50 servings.
- USAGE IDEAS – Bursting with big flavour these pearls bring the surprise and delight of molecular gastronomy to the culinary creations of professionals and amateurs alike. A beautiful garnish for raw kale and radicchio salads. Enjoy with steamed dumplings, or to add mini bursts of flavour to a stir-fry or stew. They are so versatile and can be used on the fly to jazz up your dish.