Flavour Pearls Raspberry 200 g Christine Tennier
Gorgeous rosy pink pearls with the juicy taste of fresh raspberries ripe from the cane, you are going to want to pop some in your mouth already! Bursting with big flavour, these pearls bring the surprise and delight of molecular gastronomy to the culinary creations of professionals and amateurs alike. Beautiful in an aperitif of sparkling white wine and Framboise liqueur. Excellent in a Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese, as a garnish for variety of dishes, or strewn over desserts.
Raspberry puree 70% (sugar, raspberry puree, water, glucose syrup, pectin, natural flavour, anthocyanin (colour), carob bean gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid), water, sugar. calcium chloride, sodium alginate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, beet juice concentrate (colour)
- UNIQUE ‘CAVIAR’ FROM FRANCE – They may look like caviar, but these raspberry flavour pearls are FAR from fishy! These tiny pearls are carefully created by encapsulating the juicy taste of fresh raspberries within an alginate barrier that bursts in your mouth. Raspberry Pearls are the ingredient you didn’t know you needed!
- ONE OF A KIND DECORATION – Flavour Pearls not only make for a delicious burst of flavour, but a spectacular decoration. Often used as a finishing garnish, the unique presentation of these pearls on top of any dish is simply eye catching and always picture-worthy! Simply sprinkle them over vanilla ice cream and strawberries for a beautifully elegant dessert.
- FLAVOUR PACKED – Raspberry Pearls are intensely flavour packed and delightful to both culinary experts and every day consumers. They work as a delicious garnish, just dollop a spoonful of these pearls into your favorite cocktails, desserts, appetizers, or entrees for an exciting new way to add fresh raspberry flavor.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – Enjoy world renowned Christine Le Tennier flavour pearls from the comfort of your own home when you’re ready. These ‘caviar’ spheres add originality and fun to your dishes or cocktails. Convenient, easy to use, and shelf stable. Store in the refrigerator after opening for up to two weeks. Each jar contains 40-50 servings.
- USAGE IDEAS – Bursting with big flavour, these pearls bring the surprise and delight of molecular gastronomy to the culinary creations of professionals and amateurs alike. Beautiful in an aperitif of sparkling white wine and Framboise liqueur. Excellent in a Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese, as a garnish for a variety of dishes, or strewn over desserts.