Bowtie Barley 1 kg Epigrain
This delightful blend of black and regular barley makes for a truly striking presentation in any dish. It’s a perfect mix of firm and chewy texture from the black barley combined with the earthy, less chewy texture of regular barley. Not only does this barley look better, it tastes better too. Make a soothing mushroom barley soup, or add it to salads to a healthy choice, more dynamic. This barley is sure to liven up any dish.
black and white barley
- BARLEY BLEND – Bowtie Barley is a delightful blend of black and regular barley. It is a perfect mix of firm and chewy texture from the black barley combined with the earthy, less chew texture of regular barley. Not only is this barley more visually appealing, but it tastes better too.
- VISUAL APPEAL – The blend of black and regular barley makes for a truly striking presentation in any dish. They are two powerhouse grains that come together for a superb visual appeal, earning it the name, “Bowtie Barley”. An excellent choice for soups, stews and salads.
- HOW TO COOK – Bowtie Barley is quite simple and fast to make. Simply bring a pot of water to a boil. Use salt as a seasoning to your liking. Once the water is boiling add in the barley and reduce the heat to a low and steady simmer. Cover the pot, and cook, stirring occasionally for 55 to 60 minutes. You will know it's ready when the barley is chewy and tender.
- LIVELY DISH – Bowtie Barley will be sure to liven up any dish. It is so versatile that it can be an addition to your breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks. Make a soothing mushroom barley soup, or add it to salads for a healthy choice.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – This Bowtie Barley is a wholesome and hearty grain that we take complete pride in. The quality of products we provide is of utmost importance to us, and you experience this by trying this product. A healthy and nutritious grain that will become a kitchen staple in your home.