Saffron #1 Fillament - 2 g Epicureal
Saffron, the world’s most expensive spice. Each flower provides only three stigmas, which are picked and dried by hand. Tens of thousand of strands are needed for one ounce of saffron. Fortunately, a very little goes a long way. Saffron has a gorgeous golden-yellow colour with distinct, slightly bitter, flavour and aroma. Flavourful in dishes like Spanish Paella, French Bouillabaisse and Italian Risotto Milanese. Used in Indian Biryani and in Persian rice dishes. Saffron can be added to mayonnaise for grilled shellfish such as shrimp or squid.
- IRANIAN INGREDIENT - This saffron is a product of Iran. It makes for a great addition to many different Persian dishes.
- WITH RICE - Use this saffron to prepare fragrant saffron rice.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - A small amount of this high quality saffron goes a long way and will do wonders to elevate the flavour of your dish!
- CONVENIENT SIZE - With 2 g of saffron, this product can be easily stored in your spice cabinet.
- VERSATILE - Use this saffron to make dishes from a wide variety of cuisines, including French, Italian, Persian, and Moroccan.