Ultimate Crispy Fish Batter 430 g Davids
SKU: 187361 | Davids
More than 50 Years of Specialty Food Sourcing Experience
Serving Size (g/mL)
Serving Size Consumer Friendly 1 tbsp (15g)
Amount % Daily Value*
Fat Total 0g
Fat Total Daily Percentage 0%
Cholesterol Daily Value Percent 0%
Sodium Daily Percentage 0%
Dietary Fibre 0g
Dietary Fibre Daily Value Percent 0%
flour, panko (wheat flour (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, yeast, salt), modified cornstarch, garlic, herbs, spices. Contains: Wheat
- PERFECTLY FLAVOURED – Our crispy fish batter has a classic and delicious flavour. Fish (and other treats) coated with this batter before frying results in a delicious, crunchy, irresistible crust. You’ll taste the spices that make the batter so fragrant, and enjoy a mouthful that is equal parts crispy, flavourful, and juicy!
- SATISFYING CRUNCH – If you’re looking for the secret to the ultimate light and crispy breaded fish, you’ll be sure to find it with David’s Ultimate Crispy Fish Batter. Experience a satisfying crunch with every bite.
- MULTIPURPOSE BATTER – While David’s Ultimate Crispy Fish Batter was made to bring homemade fish and chips to the next level with its flavour and light crispy crunch, it also has other uses in the kitchen. Use to fry just about anything you’d like to have a delicious crispy coating. Ever tried a deep-fried chocolate bar or cookie? Now’s the time!
- FRESH SPICES – Made with only the freshest of spices to provide a delicious flavour and enhance your fried foods. David’s Ultimate Crispy Fish Batter is made with simple clean ingredients, flour, panko, modified cornstarch, garlic, herbs and spices. You can also enjoy this batter with onion rings, cheese sticks, chocolate bars and so much more!
- DIRECTIONS – Our ultimate crispy fish batter is simple and convenient to use. Simply mix 1 batter with 1 part beer or club soda. Dip fish into the batter until it is coated and shake off excess. Fry fish until golden brown, for about 3-5 minutes. TIP: Put the fish into the oil slowly so the crust solidifies and doesn’t stick to the basket or pot.