Mugwort Herb cut and sifted 454 g Dinavedic
A plant with a long history, Mugwort Herb has been used as in spices, food, medicine, and moxibustion practices. Consumption of the herb is known to improve indigestion and has relaxing properties. Women may use it to regulate menstrual cycles as well. Mugwort herb and its roots can be prepared into a tea for its digestion benefits, or placed in a small bag during bedtime for a good nights' sleep.
- WHAT IS MUGWORT – Mugwort herb is a plant that grows in North America, Asia, and Northern Europe. The full plant and root are considered a healthy herb that can be used as a spice, food, flavour enhancer and/or spiritual aid.
- A UNIQUE HERB – Mugwort is a complex herb when ingested supports digestion and has relaxing properties. Traditionally used in the practice of moxibustion; placed on the skin, attached to acupuncture needles, or rolled into sticks and waived over the area to be treated, then ignited to release heat.
- FLAVOUR – Mugwort herb has a slight bitter taste and gives off an aroma similar to sage. You may find yourself eating or drinking it raw, or placing it in a drink such as juice or beer to give it that extra kick.
- USAGE IDEAS – This herb is so versatile you’ll be certain to find multiple uses in your home for it. Burn Mugwort to ease you into a deeper meditation state. Use the herb as an additive to your soups, stews, stuffing, or infuse it in a tea. Sprinkle into your salads or cook with vegetables.
- HOT TEA INFUSION – Take about 2-3 tablespoons of the herb and place into a tea cup or pot. Pour hot water in and let stand for 10 to 20 minutes allowing the antioxidants and vitamins to be released. Strain and squeeze out the liquid from the herb, relax and enjoy!