Rose Petal Whole 150 g Royal Command
These rose petals have a fragrant floral scent and is versatile for any project, from soaps, candles, dyes, and tea. Combine with water to create a home-made all natural toner for your skin, cleaning all the impurities away and leaving your skin feeling smooth. These aromatic petals are high in antioxidants which can eliminate free radicals in your body, as well as lowering the risk of certain heart diseases. Rose tea has a unique fragrant taste that can be enjoyed hot or cold, with/without milk of choice.
- WHOLE ROSE PETALS – A simple product with a robust set of luxurious uses. From creating elegant cosmetics, to enjoying in a tea or cocktail, to simply garnishing a plate at your next gathering, whole rose petals may certainly become the stand-out ingredient in your arsenal to create unique dishes and both culinary & cosmetic experiences in your own home.
- GARNISH LIKE A PRO – Tired of boring desserts? Presentation is key when it comes to preparing a jaw dropping dessert experience for your guests. A fantastic way to elevate a simple dish is by decorating the finished treat with these beautiful rose petals, or incorporating them into the recipe to impart their floral flavour.
- COOKING WITH ROSE PETALS – Indulge in authentic middle eastern cuisine from the comfort of your own kitchen with these delicious whole rose petals. One of our favourites is making rose petal jam with only a few ingredients. Combine 2oz of rose petals, 1 ½ cups of water, 2 cups of sugar, 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and a single teaspoon of fruit pectin.
- WATER JUST GOT BETTER – Absolutely delicious, fresh and healthy. Our rose petals are the perfect additive to refresh your water or to add to a tea. Enjoy a delicious drink with a refreshing, light, floral flavour without increasing your calories.
- USAGE IDEAS – These Whole Rose Petals can be used for more ways than one. Use as the star ingredient when making candles, soaps, or bath bombs. Infuse into oils, water, ointments, moisturizers, or anything else you can come up with. Create your own potpourris.