Agave Liquid Nectar 1.35 kg Dinavedic
Something sweeter than honey? Agave Nectar (also called agave syrup) is a sweetener that is sweeter than honey and has a thinner consistency. In fact, agave nectar is substituted for sugar or honey in recipes. In particular, vegans commonly use agave nectar to replace honey. Also used as a sweetener for cold beverages such as iced tea as it can dissolve rapidly.
- HOW TO USE AGAVE SYRUP – Agave is more calorie dense than sugar, but 40% sweeter. Start by using half as much agave as you would sugar. When baking, use 1/3 to 2/3 of a cup of agave in place of 1 cup of white sugar, and reduce other liquids by 1/4 to 1/3 cup. Replace honey or maple syrup with equal amounts of agave syrup.
- SWEETEN ANY BEVERAGE – Agave Syrup is the perfectly balanced sweetener your drink needs! With a smooth taste, it’s perfect to give a touch of sweetness for teas, Cocktails, lemonade, Ice Tea! Dissolves rapidly in liquids.
- VEGAN HONEY ALTERNATIVE – One of agave syrup’s most common uses is to replace honey for those sticking to vegan diets. Whether it’s a cocktail, dessert, coffee, or tea, agave is the perfect all natural sweetener to use.
- DELICIOUS, ALL NATURAL, SUGAR ALTERNATIVE – The Agave plant is known for producing a honey-like nectar with its golden color and similar viscosity. This is the same plant used to make tequila.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX – Agave nectar consists primarily of fructose and glucose, meaning that its impact on blood sugar, as measured by its glycemic load, is much less than white sugar. It’s Non-GMO, Vegan, and naturally gluten free, perfect for most alternative diets. No more sugar crashes!