Birch Syrup 1 L Sweet Tree
A sweet taste that is low in sugar is no longer a myth with Birch Syrup. It’s 100% natural, using no chemicals in the evaporation process and scores lower than other natural sweeteners on the glycemic index, making it more diabetic friendly than many of its counterparts. A perfectly sweet topping over ice cream or cheesecake. It’s also wonderful when used as a glaze for meat, poultry, fish and vegetables.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our Birch Syrup is a delicious tasting syrup made through an evaporation process from the sap of birch trees. It requires between 100-150 liters of sap to produce each bottle of Birch Syrup, more than twice the amount needed for maple syrup. A pure and 100% natural Canadian product.
- SWEET & FLAVOURFUL – Birch syrup is a low sugar and sweet tasting syrup. It is bold and gives off a hint of a caramel flavour. It can sometimes give off a molasses or liquorice flavour. Perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
- CULINARY APPLICATIONS – Birch syrup has such a bold and distinct flavour. This flavour is wonderful and can be used as an addition to your favourite dishes. It can enhance flavours to elevate your final dish, perfect for the home chef aiming to impress!
- USAGE IDEAS – For those who are daring, birch syrup can be enjoyed on its own, as a delicious topping or glaze. Drizzle over your ice cream, or cheesecake. Glaze your meat, fish and vegetables. Or simply enjoy it with pancakes for sweet taste.
- ALL NATURAL SWEETENER – Birch syrup is completely natural and made with no chemicals, additives, or preservatives. It’s glycemic index score is noticeably lower than most natural sweeteners on the market today. Perfect for those who are watching their blood sugar levels and still craving a sweet but natural treat.