Glucose Syrup 7 kg Royal Command
Glucose syrup is can a colourless, transparent, viscous syrup that is half as sweet as cane sugar. Liquid Glucose is used in almost every type of confection, particularly hard candies. It is also used as a preservative in food production to keep foods like jams, jellies, and canned fruit soft and fresh. Liquid Glucose is added to ice cream to reduce the freezing point and enhance the flavour.
What is the Dextrose Equivalent (DE rating) for Royal Command Glucose Syrup? The DE rating for Royal Command Glucose Syrup is between 41-45.
- COMPLETELY NATURAL – This liquid glucose is a viscous syrup that can be added to food or drink to either enhance the texture, stability or flavour. Colourless and transparent, it doesn’t alter the appearance of the product it is added to. There are no artificial flavours or colours in this natural liquid sugar.
- SWEETENS FOOD AND DRINK – Glucose syrup can be used in combination with sugar or as a natural replacement for it as a sweetener in food and drinks. Add it to cakes, desserts, preserves and jams to sweeten them. Use glucose syrup in drinks as a natural sweetener. Glucose syrup can also be used as a replacement for honey or sugar to reduce the level of sweetness.
- IMPROVE THE TEXTURE OF FOOD – It is an essential ingredient when you are using royal icing, moulding chocolate or making ice cream as it keeps them soft. Add it to cakes to keep the texture of the sponge soft and moist.
- ENHANCE THE STABILITY OF FOOD – Use glucose syrup to prevent the crystallization of sugar, such as when you are making candy. Its inclusion in jam and preserves enhances their stability.
- A VERSATILE PRODUCT – Glucose syrup can be used in a vast range of food and drinks to sweeten the taste, enhance the stability and improve the texture.