Calabrian Peppers Paste 314 ml Dispac
These small, flavourful peppers from the Calabria region of Italy are just what you need to pack a punch into your favorite dish. The peppers are a deep red color and have a smokey, salty taste which works wonderfully with several Italian inspired dishes. Use them to add heat to your pizza or spice up an antipasto salad. These peppers are sure to liven up your meal! Refrigerate after opening.
Peppers 80%, sunflower oil, wine vinegar, salt, herbs & spices (oregano & garlic powder). Acidity regulator: citric acid. Antioxidant: L-ascorbic acid.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Time-honoured methods and quality ingredients are what make this premium pepper paste a staple ingredient in the kitchens of countless restaurants & homes around the world. Gourmet chefs choose this authentic Bruschetta Di Peperoni Calabresi, or Calabrian Peppers Paste, to ensure all customers, family, & friends are served only the best of the best.
- THE TASTE OF ITALY – Bring the taste of Italy home! This flavorful pepper paste originates from the Calabria region of Italy and is exactly what you need to pack a punch into your favourite dish! The paste has a smokey, salty taste, which works wonderfully with countless Italian inspired dishes.
- IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS – Prepare an incredible, restaurant-quality, gourmet meal in your own home with this authentic ingredient. It's the perfect way to add heat to a homemade pizza, or to spice up an antipasto salad. However you choose to use this pepper paste, it will surely liven up your dish!
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PRODUCT – Since 1972, Dispac has been producing its Le Bonta' Del Casale products with respect for tradition and taste of the agricultural riches of Puglia. The use of technologically advanced production facilities in compliance with traditional Apulian recipes, and rigorous quality controls has resulted in Le Bonta’ Del Casale becoming a brand appreciated and recognized throughout the world.
- A DELICIOUS CONDIMENT – Add a small amount to bring some heat to eggs, vegetables, fish, and meat dishes. Add piquant flavour to sauces, pasta, rice or legumes.