Bombay Curry 140 g Davids
Add the authentic taste of India to cooking. Bombay Curry is a blend of spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric and cayenne and chemical-free. Use it to make stews with chicken, goat, fish or vegetables and legumes. Season the filling of devilled eggs with it or add it to mayonnaise for a coronation chicken salad. It's delicious in carrot or red lentil soup.
cumin, colombo curry spice, onion, garlic, chili, turmeric, cayenne
- SALT-FREE CURRY – Made without sodium, our Bombay Curry is the perfect way of adding some delicious flavour-filled seasoning to your food in a very heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our bombay curry is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our curry contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR CURRY DISHES – Our Bombay Curry is especially put together to make for a perfect and easy seasoning for delicious chicken, beef and lamb curry stews. With ingredients including garlic, onions, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne and other spices, you couldn't ask for more in a curry. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is what this rub is made for.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This curry isn’t only amazing for meat curry stews. It’s a very versatile spice that’s also delicious on vegetables and legumes. You can season the filling of devilled eggs with it, add it to mayonnaise for a coronation chicken salad, sprinkle some in carrot or lentil soup... The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our Bombay Curry is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.