Bar Nut Mix 1 kg 24K
A delicious snack of seasoned, roasted nuts perfect with cocktails. Bar Nut Mix is a blend of almonds, peanuts, soy nuts, cashews, and walnuts tossed with olive oil, coconut sugar, and spices and roasted to a sweet, crunchy, salty, and spicy flavour. Ready to enjoy it's a perfect snack for a posh bar or to enjoy with cocktails. Made with olive oil and nuts high in unsaturated fats and Omega-3, it's heart healthy. Serve as is, toss into a grain salad, or use it to make brittle.
Walnuts, peanuts, almonds, soya beans, cashews, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, sweet paprika, cayenne powder, coconut palm sugar.
- ROASTED BAR NUTS – Often used by bartenders, they’re a delicious and convenient snack to place in front of parched patrons to encourage the ordering of another drink. When someone finds the rare bar that puts as much care into its snacks as they do their cocktails, they’ll recognize the attention to detail during their experience.
- WORTH BECOMING A REGULAR FOR – You’ve mastered mixology. Your drinks are to die for. You serve cocktails in the perfect environment. The only thing missing is the perfect roasted bar nut mix. The intense flavours of this bar nut mix will pair perfectly with the cocktails you create, giving patrons one extra reason to come back!
- A PARTY FAVOURITE – There’s never been a party that didn’t call for a bowl of roasted bar nuts. Your guests will be digging into them - that is if you don’t finish them all first! They’re perfectly seasoned with the right balance of crave-worthy sweetness and spicy flavour. Not to mention crunchy and salty too!
- HOME BAR CART – The next addition to your home bar needs to be bar nuts! Place them in a jar or bowl on your bar cart to add a little extra something to your next happy hour.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – A delicious snack of almonds, peanuts, soy nuts, cashews, and walnuts tossed with olive oil, coconut sugar, and spices and roasted to a sweet, crunchy, salty, and spicy flavour. Made with olive oil and nuts high in unsaturated fats and Omega-3, it's heart healthy. Serve as is, toss into a grain salad, or use it to make brittle.