Coconut Chips Ribbon 250 g Almondena
Coconut Ribbon Chips are thin-shaved strips of pure white coconut meat that have been dried and present a sweet, all-natural coconut flavour. They are excellent in granola and muesli adding both sweet flavour and texture. They make a spectacular garnish as is for coconut cake and can also be lightly toasted and salted on soups such as pumpkin with coconut milk -- and excellent in salads such as carrot salad with a tart Thai dressing.
- PURE COCONUT – Ribbon Coconut Chips are a delicious snack that are created from dried pure white coconut meat, which presents a sweet, all natural coconut flavour, with a beautifully elegant presentation.
- GARNISH DESSERTS – These beautiful pure white Ribbon Coconut Chips make for a lovely garnish. Finish off your coconut cake with a spectacular look. Gently toast and salt the chips for an elegant topping to your pumpkin soup. Add in some coconut milk for some extra flavour.
- CRAZY FOR COCONUT – These tasty Ribbon Coconut Chips are the sweet treat you need! They present an all natural coconut flavour that goes excellent with a variety of snacks and meals. The perfect crisp texture to top it off. If you already love coconut this convenient and delicious form is going to become your go-to!
- USAGE IDEAS – Add a sweet flavour and familiar coconut texture by simply adding Ribbon Coconut Chips to your granola with your morning yogurt. Sprinkle a few into your muesli with some banana slices. Throw a handful into your salad, typically a carrot salad suits these all natural coconut flavoured chips best.
- PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE – Pairs Perfectly With Coconut Chips! Bake your pupkin at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove and peel back the skin of the pumpkin. In a large pan combine the pumpkin, 1 tbs olive oil, 3 minced cloves, 2 cups vegetable broth, 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 tsp of maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and transfer to a blender to puree. Continue cooking for 5 minutes. Garnish with Ribbon Coconut Chips, snap a photo, and enjoy!