Coconut Chips Toasted 500 g Royal Command
Crisp and nutritious coconut chips for snacking or baking. Toasted Coconut Chips are thin-shaved strips of coconut meat dried and toasted to have a sweet, all-natural flavour and a pleasant crunch. A nutritious snack full of healthy fat and fibre, enjoy them by the handful as is or add to trail mix, granola and muesli. They make a spectacular garnish on coconut cake and pumpkin soup. Toss in kale or quinoa salads or a Thai cucumber salad. Add to cookies and bars.
- PURE COCONUT CHIPS – Royal Command Coconut Chips are a delicious snack created from toasting dried coconut meat to have a sweet, all-natural flavour and a pleasant crunch. No salt, additives or preservatives.
- GARNISH DESSERTS – These delicious coconut chips make for a spectacular garnish on coconut cake. Salt the chips for an flavourful elegant topping to your pumpkin soup, or prepare some decadent Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.
- CRAZY FOR COCONUT – These tasty Coconut Chips are the sweet treat you need! They present an all natural coconut flavour that goes excellent with a variety of snacks and meals. The perfect crisp texture to top it off. If you already love coconut this convenient and delicious form is going to become your go-to!
- USAGE IDEAS – Add a sweet flavour and familiar coconut texture by simply adding Toasted Coconut Chips to your granola with your morning yogurt. Sprinkle a few into your muesli with some banana slices. Throw a handful into your salad, typically a carrot salad suits these all natural coconut flavoured chips best.
- PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE – Pairs Perfectly With Coconut Chips! Bake your pupkin at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove and peel back the skin of the pumpkin. In a large pan combine the pumpkin, 1 tbs olive oil, 3 minced cloves, 2 cups vegetable broth, 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 tsp of maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and transfer to a blender to puree. Continue cooking for 5 minutes. Garnish with Toasted Coconut Chips, snap a photo, and enjoy!