Pinenuts Raw Shelled 1 kg Royal Command
Pine nuts have been used in the cuisines of Europe, North America and Asia for thousands of years, since they are high in protein, dietary fibre and flavour. They have distinctive taste that is very nutty and buttery, hence they are added to some salads and are also used in making the famous Italian pesto sauce. There's no better way of enjoying pine nuts than eating them raw or even crushing them into salads and vegetables or simply enjoying a healthy, hot soup.
- USE IN PESTO - Pine nuts are a common ingredient in pesto. They will add a complex nutty flavour and buttery texture to your pesto.
- ADD TO SOUPS AND SALADS - Use these pine nuts in your favourite salad for some added crunch and texture, or in your soup as a garnish.
- VERSATILE - From pestos, to soups, to salads, to baked goods, add these premium pine nuts to any dish and elevate its taste and texture.
- THE PEFECT SNACK - Eat these pine nuts on their own for a delicious and nutritious snack, or roast them and add salt or seasoning for added flavour.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Pine nuts are high in protein, iron, and magnesium. Eating pine nuts contributes to greater heart health and reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease.