Hemp Oil 1 L Oliveio
A cold-pressed oil that's a superfood because it's rich in beneficial fats. Hemp Oil is a pure, light oil with a slightly nutty flavour and a brilliant green colour. It has 25% more Omega-3 fat and 40% less saturated fat than olive oil. For vegans and vegetarians, it has an ideal balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats and is a good alternative to fish oil. It's healthiest when consumed cold or used for low to medium temperature cooking. Whisk it into raw cider vinegar for a delicious vinaigrette. Or blend it with fresh basil for pesto.
Cold pressed, 100% Pressed hemp oil.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – When It Comes To Supplements And Superfoods, You Want To Ensure You’re Ingesting The Best Of The Best - Organic, Premium, GMO-Free, Preservative & Additive Free. Our Hemp Oil is proudly produced in Canada from Canadian grown hemp seeds through an all-natural cold press extraction process using zero chemicals or heat.
- A TRUE SUPERFOOD – Cold Pressed Hemp Oil is considered a superfood because it’s such a rich source of essential fatty acids, delivering 10g of Omegas in every serving (1 tablespoon). To ensure you conserve the essential fatty acids & reap all the nutritional benefits, we suggest you use it raw or in low to medium temperature cooking.
- USAGE IDEAS – Hemp Oil is a pure, light oil with a slightly nutty flavour and a brilliant green colour. Whisk our raw Hemp Seed Oil into raw cider vinegar to make a delicious vinaigrette. Blend it with fresh basil for pesto. Add to any salad dressings, sauces, dips, and shakes for a quick and easy nutritional boost.
- ALTERNATIVE DIET COMPATIBILITY – For vegans, vegetarians, raw, whole food, paleo, keto, & gluten free diets, unrefined raw hemp oil has an ideal balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats and is a great alternative to fish oil.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN CBD – CBD oil is cannabis oil which has significant content of cannabidiol. It is made from the flowers, leaves & stalks of hemp, NOT from its seeds like our 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hemp Oil is.