Cacao Powder 22/24 2.5 kg Choctura
Chocolate is good for you! Yes! But, only in its Raw state - unheated, no trans fats, no sugars, no dairy etc. It is in fact the highest antioxidant superfood known to man. Cocoa powder contains far more antioxidants per 100 g than acai berries. Cocoa Powder has an appealing mild chocolate flavour, lacking the bitterness and acidity of natural cocoa, which makes it easier to blend with other flavours. Think hot chocolate, mousse, sauces, biscuits, ice cream, sorbet, or for decorative purposes.
cocoa powder processed with alkali
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our rich and chocolatey Cocoa Powder is extracted directly from Cacao beans and has been Dutch-processed to neutralize its natural acidity and bitterness while maintaining its incredibly powerful health benefits bringing a mild, complex flavour and a chocolatey aroma.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Cocoa Powder is naturally extracted from the Cacao Bean, and is known worldwide as a powerful superfood. With about 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. It is known to improve heart and brain health, reduce inflammation, and is great for your hair, skin, nails and teeth.
- BAKE LIKE A PRO – Add 1 tsp or more of cocoa powder to almost any baking recipe to add a nutritious hint of mild yet complex chocolate flavouring. Add cacao powder to icing sugar and make a healthier homemade icing spread for cakes, cupcakes and muffins. Use Cocao Powder as a nutritious boost to your smoothies, protein shakes, or energy balls.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED – Cocoa Powder is naturally extracted by cutting down and collecting ripe Cacao bean pods which are then peeled and split open by hand exposing the beans. The beans then undergo a fermentation and drying process. The dry beans are then roasted and ground up to create this highest quality superfood, Cocoa Powder 22/24.
- USAGE IDEAS – Cocoa Powder has a distinct flavour with hints of chocolate, and a mild unique tart, this powder is perfect for flavouring baked goods, ice cream, hot chocolate, tea, and sauces. Combine with chocolate to create a rich depth of flavour in brownies, cakes, mousse. Add a tsp to your coffee brew to boost antioxidants and add a mild chocolate flavour.