Jade Rice 650 g Epicureal
With a lovely name like Jade Rice, you know it has to be visually appealing. Jade Rice is a pearl rice that has been nutritionally enriched with an infusion of bamboo extract. When cooked the rice maintains a beautiful light green hue, has an appealing vegetal aroma and a slight sticky texture Beautiful on its own steamed and served with Grilled Salmon, Arctic Char or with stir fry’s such as Buddha’s Delight. Delicious in a pudding made with coconut milk and garnished with ripe mango.
White rice & Bamboo extract.
- STUNNING GREEN HUE – The enriched qualities of this Jade Rice give it a beautiful soft green shade. This creates an ingredient that makes plating easy. With this rice, your dishes will be looking like they deserve a michelin star! It’s really that easy.
- COMBINING TEXTURE AND SCENT – Jade Rice comes with a beautiful aromatic quality. This ensures that both smell and taste are pleased when you’re in the kitchen. What’s more, the sticky texture makes this a joy to eat, adding to the character of every meal.
- NUTRITIONALLY DENSE – Jade Rice is created by combining rice with a bamboo extract. This creates a rice that’s high in protein and full of fiber! It’s great for adding some nutritional value to salads, puddings or any rice creation!
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR RECIPES – With an ingredient like Jade Rice, you open up to a world of culinary possibilities. From curries to puddings, fish dishes to stir fries - it’s time to get creative with Jade Rice.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN – While Jade Rice is blended with bamboo extract to create its characteristic hue, this product is 100% . Each step of the process, from seed to bag, has been done in accordance with organic standards. You can be sure of the quality of this incredible rice.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Simply combine 1 cup of Jade Rice with 1 ½ cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer until all of the water has been absorbed. Approximately 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Let it stand for a few minutes. Fluff & serve.