Aji Amarillo Paste 425 g Andinas
South American pepper paste with a distinct flavour. Aji Amarillo Paste is made from a Peruvian bright orange pepper that has a fruity, complex flavour and medium heat. A staple ingredient in the Peruvian pantry used for huancaina sauce, on fried yucca and spaghetti. It's beautiful colour and flavour are used in mashed potatoes, risotto and chicken stew. On its own or mixed with mayonnaise, it's a delicious dip for chicken fingers, onion rings and french fries.
Yellow pepper, water, salt, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- YELLOW CHILE PEPPER PASTE – Peruvian Chile Pepper, called Aji Amarillo can add an interesting twist to your everyday recipes. The paste of this yellow pepper is available in a bottled form so that you can enhance your cooking skills with this special ingredient.
- PERUVIAN CLASSIC – Aji Amarillo paste is an essential kitchen ingredient in Southern America. It is widely used for making the Peruvian creamy chicken infused with spices, papa a la huancaína, causa rellena, spaghetti, and is also used for making delicious sauce. It can be consumed raw by mixing with popular dips, such as mayonnaise.
- MEDIUM HEAT FRUITY TASTE – This medium heated paste has a distinct fruity flavor. The Aji Amarillo paste is characterized by its bright orange color that infuses beautiful hues into your dishes. This condiment adds the right amount of spice to your favorite food items, perfectly complemented by its berry-like fruity taste.
- INGREDIENTS – Made in Peru, this yummy bottle of 425 grams Aji Amarillo sauce contains yellow pepper as the main ingredient, along with water, salt, citric acid, and potassium sorbate.
- VEGAN – This paste is completely vegetarian-friendly and vegan-friendly. It can be used in different kinds of soups, appetizers, main courses, and all traditional Peruvian dishes.