Aji Panca Paste 7.5 oz Andinas
South American pepper paste with a distinct flavour. Aji Panca Paste is made from a Peruvian red pepper that has a dark red colour and a mild, fruity, complex flavour. An essential ingredient in anticuchos, marinated beef or chicken skewers, and jamón del país or country ham. Use it to season hamburgers, pulled pork, chili or in fish and shellfish marinades. Add it to vinaigrette for an avocado salad or to season tomato sauce. It also pairs well with chocolate in ice cream and mousse.
Panca pepper, water, salt, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- FRUITY FLAVOUR – A signature element of Peruvian cuisine, the aji panca paste is used for bringing a unique smoky taste to different dishes. The distinct fruity flavor is responsible for its immense popularity, be it for home-cooked delicacies, or street food.
- VERSATILE – The chile pepper paste is a versatile cooking ingredient. It is widely used for marinating chicken, beef, pork, fish, and chili recipes. This paste can be added to desserts as well, for infusing a subtle fruit-like aftertaste.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL MEALS – Be it lunch or dinner, buffet or barbeque– your food will always taste top-notch if you have the aji panca side by your side. Starting from soups, entrée, appetizers, to the main course, this all-time-favorite addition can be used in all meal courses for keeping your taste buds happy.
- INGREDIENTS – This bottle of aji panca paste contains panca peppers as the primary ingredient, infused with salt, citric acid, potassium sorbate, and water.
- VEGAN – The aji panca paste is vegan and vegetarian friendly. It is high in sodium and contains zero fat.