Worcestershire Sauce 250 ml Epicureal
Add savoury umami appeal to cooking with this classic English condiment. An essential flavouring in Ceasar salad, deviled eggs, and Welsh rarebit. It's also used to season cocktails like a Bloody Mary and Ceasar. Boost the red meat flavour by adding it to meatloaf, hamburgers or stews.
water, vinegar, sugar, molasses, salt, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, garlic, citric acid, spices, chili pepper, natural smoke flavour, spice extractives, onion, polysorbate 80, natural flavors, partially hydrogenated soybean oil.
- UNIQUE UMAMI FLAVOURS - The Worcestershire Sauce brings into your food the unique umami taste– a flavour that is hard to explain in words, yet extremely flavourful and savory. Popular in the British food culture, this condiment can be a perfect kitchen staple for those who enjoy a dark and distinct flavour.
- INGREDIENTS - The key ingredients that make up this sauce are water, vinegar, sugar, molasses, salt, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, garlic, citric acid, spices, chili pepper, smoke flavour, spice extractives, onion, polysorbate 80, flavours, and partially hydrogenated soybean oil.
- BENEFITS - The Worcestershire Sauce adds an unexpected twist to your salads, stews, meat, or even cocktails. Thanks to its versatile nature, you can be as creative as you want, and experiment with this ingredient!
- PREMIUM QUALITY ASSURED - Available in a bottle of 250 ml, the Epicureal Worcestershire Sauce is 100% Pure authentic, with complete assurance of premium quality.
- BLENDED TASTE - Since the sauce is made up of a variety of ingredients, it has a beautifully blended taste. Vinegar and citric acid render a strong sour flavour, chili pepper, and other spices infuse a spicy taste, and there is an unusual mixture of sweet and fermented flavours.