Amylase Powder 1 kg Texturestar
Bake a more beautiful loaf of bread or make better beer. Amylase powder is a talcum-like powder made from malted barley that's been sprouted, dried and ground to produce a natural enzyme used to convert starch into sugar. The enzyme is similar to one found in humans that aids in digestion. It's gluten-free and is used in breadmaking to increase volume, texture, flavour, and to prevent the bread from going stale. It adds a sweet, nutty flavour and deep brown colour to the crust. Also an essential ingredient for home brewing and making liquor. Usage suggestion: 0.2%-1.8% on flour weight.
Wheat Flour, silicon dioxide, salt.
- BAKE BEAUTIFUL BREAD – Amylase powder is used in the process of breadmaking to increase volume, texture, flavour, and to prevent bread from going stale. It adds a sweet, nutty flavour and deep brown colour to the crust.
- BREW BETTER BEER AND LIQUOR – An essential ingredient for home brewing and making liquor, amylase powder aids in converting starch into sugar. It’s important for the process of liquefaction of grain mashes and Malt extracts, which is done for increased ferment ability. The enzyme also prevents starch haze in beer.
- ALL-NATURAL ENZYME – The enzyme is similar to one to one found in human saliva, where it kicks off digestive process. It aids in digestion by playing an important role in the conversion of dietary starches into glucose for energy in the human body.
- MADE FROM MALTED BARLEY – This talcum-like powder is made of malted barley that’s been sprouted, dried and ground to make this enzyme useful for cooking and baking.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – This amylase powder is naturally gluten-free, making it free to use for a wider range of alternative diets.